Getting Started Guide
Pick Your Program
- At the top of any page, hover over Programs to see a list of our programs.
- Clicking on any program will give you a page with a description of the program, including a course listing with course descriptions.
- Use the print icon to print out the course listing for the program you want to take. Please follow the program in the order it prescribes.
Now you are ready to create your new account, and start your first course.
Create Your Account
- At the top of any page, click on Go To Class. A new window will open to the education site.
- At the top the education site click Sign Up / Login.
- Read the instructions under Is this your first time here?
- Click Create New Account.
- On the New Account page, fill in the requested info and answer the security question. All fields are required.
- Then click Create my new account.
- An email will be sent to you immediately.
- Read the email. Click the link provided in the email. The link will log you in. You only need to do this once.
- You can add more information about yourself, or click Site Home.
- Site Home will list all our courses.
- Click on GEN 080 Introduction to Online Study, and complete this short Introduction to learning at our institute.
Now you are ready to take the next course in your chosen program. Click on the next course that is listed on the print out you did earlier.
We hope that God blesses and enriches your soul through his Word, and that you acquire the tools that will be useful for the Lord's work in you.